Tuesday, July 10, 2007

They say compassion is a virtue

But I don't have the time...

So much to get done this week! Will try to get as much done tomorrow as possible. Lots of errands to run, plus I'm overdue for an oil change. Also need to get some laundry and cleaning done before I leave for Pittsburgh. Unlike most people (just an assumption), I will be arriving Friday instead of Saturday. I would rather arrive at a reasonable hour Friday, than get up early and rush around Saturday morning and be fretting constantly over the time and finding my way around the area and campus. You could say I'm slightly neurotic, but I'd rather take my time than rush around and be stressed. That's just me. So Friday night I'll have my suite all to myself, and I'll get some reading done.

Am still really agitated over my Koha assignment. Have not been able to add any records at all, though I have been trying for days now. Tomorrow I will be catching up on the web page in between everything else...

No comments: