Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Techno-Aggravation


I am one of the folks who have not been able to access the VPN through Firefox, only by installing Internet Explorer. Some have found success after deleting Java, then reinstalling Java. I'm going to give it a whirl today, and pray that it works. Life would be so much easier if I could access the library through Firefox.

In the meantime, I am finally giving the new White Stripes album, Icky Thump, a listen. The White Stripes are one of my favorite bands, and I've been looking forward to this release for months now. Thus far, I'm digging every minute of it...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Me too -- I followed your link on your non-school and imagine my surprise! There was Icky Thump!

Kristina said...

Yeah, I'm a geek :) But you already knew that!